- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Cortège arrives at crematorium
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud
- TRAGIC END: Three youths drowned near two popular beaches More
Najib: Malaysia, Bangladesh continue to enjoy good ties
BANGLADESH: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said Malaysia and Bangladesh continue to enjoy good ties and the launch of the Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialised Hospital and Nursing College is a testimonial of the two nations' healthy relationship.
He also believes KPJ Healthcare Bhd is capable of assisting Bangladesh in developing the country's healthcare sector.
Najib expresses his hope that the Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialised Hospital and Nursing College will not only improve healthcare in Bangladesh, but also develop into a regional champion.