- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates More
Najib: Malaysia, Bangladesh continue to enjoy good ties
BANGLADESH: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said Malaysia and Bangladesh continue to enjoy good ties and the launch of the Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialised Hospital and Nursing College is a testimonial of the two nations' healthy relationship.
He also believes KPJ Healthcare Bhd is capable of assisting Bangladesh in developing the country's healthcare sector.
Najib expresses his hope that the Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialised Hospital and Nursing College will not only improve healthcare in Bangladesh, but also develop into a regional champion.