- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Potential water crisis in Selangor, KL, Putrajaya from July 2014
- UK treating plane incident as criminal, not terror-related More
PUTRAJAYA: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak today paid tithes for himself and those under his charge at the Prime Minister's Office, here.
The tithes were handed over to the amil (mosque official) from Masjid Putra, Sayed Hassan Basri Tuan Hamzah.
The payment was witnessed by the staff and officers of the Prime Minister's Department.
Several staff and officers also took the opportunity to pay their tithes at the same function. -- BERNAMA