- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers More
National hockey player Chua Boon Huat dies in accident
KUALA LUMPUR: National hockey player Chua Boon Huat, 33, died in an accident involving his car and a lorry at 2.25am today.
The incident occured on the Damansara - Puchong Highway (LDP) near Kelana Jaya LRT station.
The Damansara Fire and Rescue Station was informed about an accident between a Proton Perdana and a water-tank lorry at 2.40am.
An officer and five firemen were dispatched to the scene at KM10.4 of the LDP.
They found Chua stuck in the wreckage and he died at the scene due to serious head injuries.
The cause of the incident has yet to be determined, but it was believed that Chua had rammed into the side of the highway cleanliness lorry.
Hailed from Bukit Cina, Malacca, Chua was one of the longest serving hockey players in the country.
He made his debut as a 17-year-old with the Malaysia hockey team in the 1998 Commonwealth Games and had earned more than 300 caps for Malaysia .