- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster' More
Nationals' Wang apologises for affair with bargirl
MIAMI: Washington Nationals pitcher Wang Chien-ming has admitted having an affair with a woman in Florida two years ago, publicly apologising to his family.
The 32 year-old right-hander told Taiwanese media during a news conference Monday at the Nationals’ training facility in Viera, Florida, that he regretted the damage the affair has caused to his family.
Wang has been married since 2003 and has a three-year-old son.
The bargirl has been identified as a Taiwanese-American.
Wang starred for the New York Yankees for three years before injuring his foot during the 2008 season.
The Nationals signed him to a contract in 2010, but injuries kept him out of action all last year. He is expected to return to the mound next month. -- AP