- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport More
Seremban: A Nepalese man was killed when his anus was shoved with a hose of an air compressor machine during a fight at a factory in Jalan Seremban-Jelebu here yesterday.
Seremban district police chief ACP Saiful Azly Kamarudin, when contacted today, said the incident occurred about 7.10am.
He said Sanjaya Yadav, 25, was fighting with a 33-year-old factory colleague, also a Nepalese, when the latter took the hose and shoved it into his anus.
When Sanjaya collapsed, the suspect informed the factory supervisor who then took the victim to the Tuanku Ja'afar Hospital here for treatment, he added.
However, he said, the victim died shortly after and preliminary investigation found that he died due to the serious injury to the anus. Police have detained the victim's colleague for investigation. -- Bernama