- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Proton eyes China production
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- BMW launches 420i coupe
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
NEW YORK : New Yorkers on Tuesday began the process of replacing the billionaire mayor who has led their city for 12 years.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg took office shortly after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 and continued the city’s transformation as one where murders have dropped but the divide between rich and poor has grown.