- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
Nik Aziz's son-in-law slightly injured in superbike crash
DUNGUN: The son-in-law of Pas spiritual adviser Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat suffered slight injury when he and his two friends on a suberbike tour to Thailand, crashed into a cow at Km396 .2 of the Pantai Timur highway (LPT) near Bukit Besi here early this morning.
Hood Isa, 40, was travelling with two other friends on their respective superbikes as part of an expedition from here to Krabi, Thailand when they hit the animal which was on the highway at 5.50am.
The situation was made worse when a car and another motorcycle came later and crashed into them, killing the animal instantly.
While Hood escaped with slight injury and later received outpatient treatment at Hulu Terengganu Hospital, his friends Yusof Yaakub, 31, and Awin Zubir, 43, suffered internal injuries and were later transferred to Kuala Terengganu Hospital.
The car driver and the other motorcyclist were not injured.
Rosli said they were part of a six-member team from the Muslim Bikers Club and were due to meet up with the other members in Hatyai before heading to Krabi.