- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: China 'deploys satellites' in search for Malaysia plane
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370: A missing plane and emotional reunion on Twitter
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370 More
Nik Aziz's son-in-law slightly injured in superbike crash
DUNGUN: The son-in-law of Pas spiritual adviser Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat suffered slight injury when he and his two friends on a suberbike tour to Thailand, crashed into a cow at Km396 .2 of the Pantai Timur highway (LPT) near Bukit Besi here early this morning.
Hood Isa, 40, was travelling with two other friends on their respective superbikes as part of an expedition from here to Krabi, Thailand when they hit the animal which was on the highway at 5.50am.
The situation was made worse when a car and another motorcycle came later and crashed into them, killing the animal instantly.
While Hood escaped with slight injury and later received outpatient treatment at Hulu Terengganu Hospital, his friends Yusof Yaakub, 31, and Awin Zubir, 43, suffered internal injuries and were later transferred to Kuala Terengganu Hospital.
The car driver and the other motorcyclist were not injured.
Rosli said they were part of a six-member team from the Muslim Bikers Club and were due to meet up with the other members in Hatyai before heading to Krabi.