- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner More
Ops Cantas : 7 arrested, firearms seized in Kedah
ALOR STAR: Kedah police believed to have crippled the robbery gang involved in the recent armed robbery at Pokok Sena with the arrest of five men and seized one revolver.
Police nabbed all five aged between 20 and 30, in Jitra and Kepala Batas near here separately since Sept 9 until yesterday in the on-going 'Ops Cantas Khas' carried out in the areas.
A revolver, believed to be the same firearm used in the robbery, and 12 bullets were also recovered during the operation.
Kedah police chief Datuk Ahmad Ibrahim said the preliminary investigation showed that two of the suspects have past criminal convictions.
The suspects were remanded to facilitate the investigation in the armed gang robbery at a rubber scrub trader shop in Pokok Sena on Sept 4 where RM35,000 robbed from the shop.
In a separate case, two Thai-national,aged 20 to 30, were arrested for illegal possession of homemade air rifle in Sik near here yesterday.
Acting on a tip-off, police arrested the men at different location in the district at about .
The case was investigated under Section of Firearms Act 1971 for illegal possesson of firearms.
Ahamd said the arrest were among 514 arrest made throughout Ops Cantas Khas carried out in all districts in the state since Aug 17.