- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Yang di-Pertua Negeri among thousands to bid farewell
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang More
Overwhelming support from youths for Pokok Sena BN
POKOK SENA: The presence of about 10,000 youths at the gathering of youths from the Pokok Sena parliamentary constituency here today clearly reflected the support of the younger generation for the Barisan Nasional (BN), said Pokok Sena BN coordinator Datuk Ahmad Lebai Sudin.
He said the large gathering of young people aged between 21 and 35 at the Pokok Sena Square has inspired the Umno machinery to work harder in the run-up to the 13th general election.
The support shown has restored confidence in BN to wrest the Pokok Sena parliamentary seat from PAS in the 13th general election, he said after the launch of the programme.
Ahmad, who is also Pokok Sena Umno division head, said Umno Youth had so far registered over 8,000 new voters in the constituency.
He said the PAS-led Kedah government's failure to implement the Taman Bandar Sejahtera and Bandar Puteri housing projects as promised in the last general election had brightened the BN's chances in wresting the seat.
Kedah Umno Youth vice-chief Haris Che Mat said with the overwhelming support of youths to the programme, he felt that the BN had the upper hand in the Pokok Sena parliamentary seat and the Buki Lada state seat for youths made up 40 per cent of nearly 85,000 voters in the areas. -- BERNAMA