- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Woman killed in crash
- Football: Man United cut adrift in Premier League More
TEMERLOH: Pahang Senior executive councillor Datuk Tan Mohd Aminuddin Ishak passed away at the Hospital Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Temerloh this morning.
The late executive councillor breathed his last at about 9am at the hospital's intensive care unit after being treated for almost two weeks.
He was admitted to the hospital on June 8 after suffering from diarrhea and vomiting.
According to his nephew, Saiful Azman Mokhtar Affendi, his uncle was said to have sustained complications from other diseases including heart and diabetes.
Tan Aminuddin who was the state Agriculture, Agro-based Industry and Felda Affairs committee chairman left behind a wife, Datin Nooraihan Mohamad and two children.
His widow is also being treated at the hospital for hypertension.
Tan Aminuddin, born in Chenor, was the Maran Umno Division chief and was the Chenor state assemblyman for five terms and had held the post of the Deputy Menteri Besar of Pahang previously.
The late Pahang senior exco member will be laid to rest at the Chenor Muslim cemetery this afternoon. Bernama