- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan More
Paranormal practitioner, girlfriend remand extended
JOHOR BAHARU - The remand on paranormal practitioner Syed Abdullah Syed Hussein Al-Attas and his girlfriend have been extended three days to facilitate investigation into his blog posting deemed insulting to the Sultan of Johor.
Magistrate Hafizah Johor Ariff Johor allowed the police application to extend the remand order on Syed Abdullah, or better known as uncleseekers and his girlfriend which ends today.
Syed Abdullah, 46, and the woman, 26, arrived at Johor Baru court complex handcuffed in a police van at about 10am and were taken out of the court chamber at about 11.15am.
They were arrested by Nusajaya police at about 9.45pm on Wednesday at Senawang toll plaza, Negeri Sembilan under Section 8 (1) (d) the Official Secrets Act 1972.
On July 1, 30 people lodged police reports against Syed Abdullah for articles in his blog www.uncleseekers.blogspot.com, deemed as provocation, incitement and insulting to the Sultan of Johor.