- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United More
Part of Jln Midah Besar, Tmn Midah to be closed
KUALA LUMPUR: Part of Jalan Midah Besar in Taman Midah, Cheras will be closed to all traffic from Oct 1 until Nov 13 for road grinding and paving works.
Kuala Lumpur City Hall in a statement here today said the road will be closed daily from 9am to 6pm and from 10pm to 5am.
Motorists are advised to adhere to all traffic signs for better traffic flow and safety. Bernama