- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- Introduction of SOSMA to replace ISA draws mixed reaction from law practitioners
- 'Anwar using Red Bean Army to incite hatred'
- 'Umno to head Penang BN if Gerakan, MCA decline'
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- 260,000 jobs by year-end
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House
- University lecturers to boost English in schools More
Penang cops circulate pictures of men high on wanted list
GEORGE TOWN: Penang police circulated the pictures of 30 men high on its wanted list through the media here yesterday.
Among the offences allegedly committed were rape, burlglary, robbery, extortion, theft and causing grievious hurt.
The men are aged in their 20s and 30s, with some cases reported way back in 2000.
State Criminial Investigations Department chief SAC Mazlan Kesah urged the 30 men to turn themselves in to assist in police investigations.
Speaking to reporters at the state police contingent headquarters here , Mazlan also advised public who have the knowledge of their whereabouts to contact the state police contingent headquarters at 04 - 2221522 or the nearest police station.