- MISSING MH370: Radar data suggests plane flown deliberately toward Andaman
- MISSING MH370: Plane may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean
- MISSING MH370: Piracy theory gains more credence
- MISSING MH370: New US lead thrusts Malaysia jet search into Indian Ocean
- MISSING MH370: Piracy would require special skills
- MISSING MH370: PM's statement on missing airliner
- MISSING MH370: Theories on disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Satellite detected plane at 8.11am on Saturday
- MISSING MH370: Wild virtual speculations: An annoying habit of Malaysians
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: US Navy surveillance aircraft P-8A Poseidon joins SAR
- MISSING MH370: MAS changes flight number for KL-Beijing-KL flights
- MISSING MH370: Summary of PM's statement
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- MISSING MH370: Plane’s disappearance deliberate More
Penang cops circulate pictures of men high on wanted list
GEORGE TOWN: Penang police circulated the pictures of 30 men high on its wanted list through the media here yesterday.
Among the offences allegedly committed were rape, burlglary, robbery, extortion, theft and causing grievious hurt.
The men are aged in their 20s and 30s, with some cases reported way back in 2000.
State Criminial Investigations Department chief SAC Mazlan Kesah urged the 30 men to turn themselves in to assist in police investigations.
Speaking to reporters at the state police contingent headquarters here , Mazlan also advised public who have the knowledge of their whereabouts to contact the state police contingent headquarters at 04 - 2221522 or the nearest police station.