- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Humiliating! More
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has been invited to attend the Euro 2012 final "live viewing party" known as "Gegaran Euro 2012 Bersama Rakyat 1Malaysia" at I-City in Shah Alam on Monday morning, said I-Berhad executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Kim Hong.
He said Najib, a keen soccer fan, was expected to arrive at 1.30am on Monday morning before the game kicks off at 2.45am between Italy and Spain.
Lim said a giant LED screen measuring 40 ft (12.2 metres) by 16 ft (4.88 metres), said to be Malaysia's largest, has specially been erected for the "live viewing party" at I-City, a theme and technology park being developed by the company.
He said the "live viewing party" would start from 5pm on Sunday with mini concerts and other activities. Bernama