- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Atheists are good if they do good, Pope Francis says
- Britain calls emergency meeting after man killed in London
- PKR may postpone party election this November
- Three people killed in road accident
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Officials: Suspect lunged at FBI agent with knife
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Facebook joins Web freedom group
- US scientist committed suicide, not murdered: pathologists More
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has been invited to attend the Euro 2012 final "live viewing party" known as "Gegaran Euro 2012 Bersama Rakyat 1Malaysia" at I-City in Shah Alam on Monday morning, said I-Berhad executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Kim Hong.
He said Najib, a keen soccer fan, was expected to arrive at 1.30am on Monday morning before the game kicks off at 2.45am between Italy and Spain.
Lim said a giant LED screen measuring 40 ft (12.2 metres) by 16 ft (4.88 metres), said to be Malaysia's largest, has specially been erected for the "live viewing party" at I-City, a theme and technology park being developed by the company.
He said the "live viewing party" would start from 5pm on Sunday with mini concerts and other activities. Bernama