- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair More
SHAH ALAM: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak launched four Selangor Barisan Nasional programmes here today.x
These include the hotline service centre (Pakar), Selangor BN song 'Sayangi Selangor Yakini BN', a new artist association dubbed National Artists Association (BRAN) and flagged off Selangor Taxi Drivers Association bearing BN flags.
The Prime Minister also spent time some attending calls from callers to the BN hotline.
Several lucky callers whose calls were answered by the Prime Minister won mystery prizes.