- Man sorry for assault on wife
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- SHOWBIZ: More than OK
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- DELIGHTFUL READ
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Residents in Kuantan resuming daily routine
- Why Umno must embrace social media faster
- East Timorese stone Australian embassy in spying row
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- People need to understand about GST: Najib More
PM to launch PR1MA Damai housing development tomorrow
KUALA LUMPUR: PR1MA Alam Damai, Kuala Lumpur's first affordable housing development under PR1MA (1Malaysia Housing Programme)aimed at middle-income earners, is set to be launched by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak tomorrow.
PR1MA Alam Damai, located in the southern part of the city in Cheras, will give the opportunity for individuals or families, with a household income of between RM2,500 and RM7,500 and owning not more than one property, to apply.
PR1MA Alam Damai, to be built on a 6.07-hectare site, consists of eight condominium lifestyle blocks comprising 2,078 units of apartments with interior built-ups between 670 sq ft and 1,055 sq ft.
"PR1MA Alam Damai offer four types of units consisting of 832 'A1' units with an interior built-up of 942 sq ft, 292 'A2' units with built-ups of 1,055 sq ft, 832 'A3' units with built-ups of 1,002 sq ft and 122 'A4' units with built-ups of 670 sq ft," said PR1MA spokesperson, Norashikin Abdullah Shan, to reporters here today.
"It is a matured development with the lowest building at 20 storeys and the highest at 43 storeys.
"There will be a skygarden for every five floors, 20 lifts, over 400 closed-circuit television, intercoms in every unit, a community hall, surau, kindergarten, nurseries, playgrounds and commercial buildings that will host among others
Kedai Rakyat 1Malaysia and Klinik 1Malaysia," Norashikin said.
PR1MA Alam Damai, scheduled for completion by 2016, is Astro-equipped and will have 3,500 car park bays of which two per cent is allocated for the disabled, she said.
The nearest KL MRT station is at Phoenix Plaza Station located 2.4 kilometres away, she added.
Eligible applicants can register at www.pr1ma.my and valid applications that meet the requirements will be selected through an open balloting. -BERNAMA