- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Two cops arrested for rape of Indonesian woman
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- Flower prices set to rise from Jan 1
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- PM: Malaysia moving into 2nd phase of LEP
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government More
Police corporal claims trial to causing death of colleague
KLANG: A police corporal was charged at the Klang magistrate's Court today with causing the death of his colleague by negligence during a road block last month.
Corp Mohd Sefi Mat, 51, claimed trial to committing the offence against Corp Mustaghini Tabri, 48, at Jalan Lingkungan, Kampung Raja Uda in Port Klang at 1.45am on June 3.
Under the Penal Code, he is liable to a maximum two years, or fine or both, upon conviction.
Magistrate Hurman Hussain granted Sedi bail of RM4,000 with one surety and fixed Sept 10 for mention.