- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah More
KUALA LUMPUR: Six mainland Chinese women believed to be prostitutes were detained in a raid at the Kepong Sentral Condominium, here yesterday.
Selangor Vice, Gaming and Secret Societies Division (D7) chief DSP Rohan Shah Ahmad said in the 10.30pm raid, the women, aged between 22 and 26, were
detained for misusing their social visit passes.
Police also detained a 25-year-old local man, believed to be the caretaker of the premise, and seized several packages of condoms, birth control pills, RM270 in cash and a customer record book.
Rohan Shah said police surveillance found that the activity had taken place in one of the condominium units over the past two months.
"Two closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras were installed at the elevator and the entrance of the unit to enable the caretaker to monitor the presence of their clients and the authorities," he told reporters after the operation which ended at around midnight.
He said the owner of the condominium unit would also be called to assist in the investigation. Bernama