- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Two cops arrested for rape of Indonesian woman
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Flower prices set to rise from Jan 1
- Downpour causes flash floods, traffic congestions in Klang Valley
- Syabas: Water cut needed to upgrade treatment plant
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder More
BAGAN SERAI: Police are looking for two men, linked to the death of a 34-year-old labourer who was beaten to death by a group of 15 men after a temple festival at Ladang Gen Seng Kuala Kurau near here.
Kerian district police chief Superintendent Mat Fauzi Nayan said the two are M. Raj Kumar a/l Mari, 25, and Mohammad Anuar Mohammad Yusuf, 26, from Ladang Soon Lee in Bagan Serai.
He said 13 men in their 20s were remanded until Friday for the death of T Eharajoo also known as Suresh, from Ladang Gen Seng.
Those with information can contact Kerian police at 05-7215222.