- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Public should respect staff and passengers: MAS
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- MISSING MH370: Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Geostrategist says passengers can sustain up to 2 months More
Police, Rela to jointly patrol 612 schools nationwide
PUTRAJAYA: Police and Rela members will carry out joint patrol exercise at 612 schools nationwide starting Monday said Deputy Home Minister Datuk Lee Chee Leong today.
Lee said among schools identified by the police and the Education Ministry include 17 international schools in the klang valley.
He added that one policeman, accompanied by two or three Rela members would be carrying out such duties at schools during peak hours (before school starts, break and after school) based on the time scheduled by the respective schools.
“The presence of the police and Rela members will help ease the pressure of parents who fear for the safety of their children at school. The number of schools involved in the programme will increase in the future," he said after a dialogue session with representatives from 10 international schools here today.
Lee said staff at international schools would also be encouraged to joint the “Rakan Cop” programme that is aimed at combating crime. Bernama