- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed More
KUALA LUMPUR: Police today released another 42 photos of Bersih 3.0 rioters as addition to the 49 released earlier.
There were also two additional appendixes with the photos labelled A and B with photos depicting alleged police brutality and misconduct that happened in Jalan Tun Perak in front of the OCBC Bank.
Appendix B are pictures of the breach of police human shield by protestors wearing red shirts at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) in Jalan Ampang, which were then followed by rally goers in yellow.
One of the 49 individuals whose photos were published yesterday had come forward to help the police with their investigation.
The 39-year-old man came to the city police headquarters at 3pm today.
It was revealed that a 22-year-old undergraduate will also surrender himself on Saturday (May 5).