- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Bangladesh Islamist to be hanged after midnight
- Take photo at counter
- China sex workers face 'harsh' detention: rights group
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- Undentified lorry driver flees after hit-and-run crash
- Singapore Riot : Malaysia always in state of prepareness
- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Ministry forms panel for PISA
- Thousands questioned in widening crackdown after Singapore riot
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media
- First catenary traffic light launched More
KUALA LUMPUR: Police today released another 42 photos of Bersih 3.0 rioters as addition to the 49 released earlier.
There were also two additional appendixes with the photos labelled A and B with photos depicting alleged police brutality and misconduct that happened in Jalan Tun Perak in front of the OCBC Bank.
Appendix B are pictures of the breach of police human shield by protestors wearing red shirts at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) in Jalan Ampang, which were then followed by rally goers in yellow.
One of the 49 individuals whose photos were published yesterday had come forward to help the police with their investigation.
The 39-year-old man came to the city police headquarters at 3pm today.
It was revealed that a 22-year-old undergraduate will also surrender himself on Saturday (May 5).