- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts More
Police release photos of 27 'Tuhan Harun' followers
KUANTAN: Police today released the images of 27 followers of "Tuhan Harun" deviant sect after they failed to turn themselves in.
The list of the deviant sect include their leader Harun Mat Saat, 47, also known as 'Tuhan Harun', and his 12-year-old daughter Mahni.
Harun and his six followers were also issued warrants of arrest by the Syariah court on Wednesday and today.
Police require their cooperation to assist with the investigation into the killing of Pahang Islamic Religious Department (Jaip) enforcement head Ahmad Rafli Abdul Malek.
Only four of Harun's followers came forward after Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar issued an appeal for 31 of them to surrender on Monday.
District police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohd Jasmani Yusoff said the four had their statements recorded at the district police headquaters here on Tuesday and Wednesday.
"By releasing their photos, we hope the remaining 27 individuals will surrender at the nearest police stations," he said at a press conference here today.
He said six of the followers also failed to attend a case management at the Syariah court here and efforts to trace them were futile.
On Rafli murder, Jasmani said they hoped the followers could help assist in the investigation.
"We believed these people are still in the country and if they are innocent, then there is nothing for them to fear. Our investigation cover all aspects and other individuals were also called to have their statements recorded," he said.
The list of Tuhan Harun members are as follow:
1)Harun Mat Saat, 47, Kelantan
2)Mohd Khalilie Zazali, 31, Selangor
3)Pius Anahong, 40, Sabah
4)Othman Abdullah, 48, Kedah
5)Muhamad Tirmidzi Othman, 17, Kedah
6)Mohd Shahril Mohd Jaafar, 28, Kedah
7)Hashim Zakaria, 38, Kelantan
8)Mohd Hafizuddin Mohd Azam, 27, Selangor
9)Mohd Ghazali Fitri Mohd Azam, 25, Selangor
10)Mohammad Nazrul Zakaria, 38, Kelantan
11)Lukman Harun, 20, Kelantan
12)Husin Ismail, 43, Kelantan
13)Mohd Rozi Akasah, 38, Malacca
14)Mohd Edham Mohd Nizam, 18, Selangor
15)Shamsul Amri Abu Hassan, 44, Pahang
16)Syahiszam Soid, 40, Negri Sembilan
17)Khairul Amir Akasah, 34, Putrajaya
18)Muhammad Harun, 21, Kelantan
19)Norhairi Harun, 41, Johor
20)Saufi Harun, 18, Kelantan
21)Sharizal Shamsuddin, 32, Selangor
22)Azida Mohd Zol, 30, Terengganu
23)Kheairus Ali, 47, Kedah
24)Norhafizah Mohd Azam, 28, Selangor
25)Shuzliana Mokhtarudin, 29, Perak
26)Farhein Othman, 22, Kedah
27)Mahni Harun, 12, Selangor (Harun's daughter)