- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako National Park found, 1 dead
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH192: Police to look into elements of sabotage
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- Three dead in 4-car accident in Klang
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google More
Police seek 27-year old man in connection with shooting case
KUANTAN: Police are looking for a 27-year-old man who could provide information into Tuesday's shooting of a 35-year-old businesswoman who escaped with minor injuries.
District police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohd Jasmani Yusoff said the suspect's photo-fit was released based on interviews and information gathered from the victim.
He said the suspect, who was about 160cm tall with a fair complexion and last seen wearing a baseball cap, might be able to facilitate police investigations.
On Tuesday, police remanded a 35-year-old man from Aceh, Indonesia about 7pm at a premise selling toys near Teluk Chempedak beach here.
The man was detained after checks on the victim's handphone showed that he was the last person who communicated with her through the "WeChat" application (a mobile text and voice messaging communication tool).
In the 4am incident in front of a restaurant at Jalan Haji Ahmad here on Tuesday, the divorced mother of four was shot by an unknown assailant while seated inside her multi-purpose-vehicle.
However, she managed to drive away from the scene and escaped with minor injuries before receiving outpatient treatment at Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital here.