- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- FATAL CRASH
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : 2 roads in Kemaman, Hulu Terengganu closed due to erosion
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs
- Adopt affordability based payment mechanism: Umno Kelantan More
KUALA LUMPUR: The police are investigating a Facebook page purportedly owned by Umno Youth that has sparked a public uproar over its provocative religious message.
The fake facebook was alleged to have used the Youth wing's domain to post seditious posters in the social website, under Section 233 Communication and Multimedia Act 1998.
Kuala Lumpur CID chief Datuk Ku Chin Wah said police received a report related to the matter but have yet to call anyone to record a statement.
Last Monday, Barisan Nasional Youth executive secretary Ibdilillah Ishak lodged a police report on the fake social web, that claimed to have 50,000 followers, and urged an investigation to be carried out.
The fake social web had posted a seditious poster which was written on it (If you agree to make CHRISTIANITY the official religion of the federation of Malaysia, continue supporting Pakatan Rakyat.‘God bless you my son’.” -- BERNAMA