- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- FA Cup premier league results
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Reports: 27 indicted in Bari match-fixing inquiry
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP More
Police urge public to help in fake academic cert syndicate probe
SHAH ALAM: Police urged the public who have previously dealt with syndicates that sell a variety of fake academic scrolls to come forward and help with the investigations.
Selangor deputy police chief Datuk A. Thaiveegan assured individuals who come forward to give evidence would not be arrested because the authorities only needed information from them to complete investigations.