- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- Chong Wei is king again
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out More
Polling day for Kuala Besut by-election is July 24
PUTRAJAYA: The Election Commission has set July 24 as the polling day for the Kuala Besut state seat by--election.
Its chairman Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof said the nomination day would fall on July 12, while early voting would be on July 20.
The campaigning period for the first by election after the 13th General Election on May 5, is 12 days.
The state seat was left vacant following the death of Kuala Besut assemblyman Dr A. Rahman Mokthar.
Rahman died at the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital on June 26 from a liver ailment.