- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Two cops arrested for rape of Indonesian woman
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Flower prices set to rise from Jan 1
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- PM: Malaysia moving into 2nd phase of LEP
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government More
KUALA LUMPUR: Members of the public who witnessed or dissatisfied with the action taken by the police in dispersing or arresting the participants of Saturday's rally, are requested to lodge a report at the nearest police station.
Kuala Lumpur police in its social web page said the public could also give the information to investigating officer, ASP Azmi Aziz at 019-2602344 or 019-3872344 or via email at email@example.com.
Meanwhile, 49 individuals believed to be involved in turning the rally into riots had been asked to surrender at the nearest police station.
Yesterday, police distributed the photographs of the 49 individuals, including a woman, who could facilitate further investigation into the incident. - Bernama