- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- Facebook CEO turns 28: Does age matter? More
KUALA LUMPUR: Members of the public who witnessed or dissatisfied with the action taken by the police in dispersing or arresting the participants of Saturday's rally, are requested to lodge a report at the nearest police station.
Kuala Lumpur police in its social web page said the public could also give the information to investigating officer, ASP Azmi Aziz at 019-2602344 or 019-3872344 or via email at email@example.com.
Meanwhile, 49 individuals believed to be involved in turning the rally into riots had been asked to surrender at the nearest police station.
Yesterday, police distributed the photographs of the 49 individuals, including a woman, who could facilitate further investigation into the incident. - Bernama