- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates More
IPOH: PALONG Coffee House will be serving a Ramadan buffet daily at 7pm, from July 10 to Aug 7 daily.
The coffee house is in Kinta Riverfront Hotel, here.
There will be starters, main dishes and desserts to whet the appetite.
Signature dishes to try are the sweet and sour fish, sotong masak lemak cili padi, pucuk paku lemak dengan ikan masin, ikan patin tempoyak, curry prawns, kambing masak kerutub, chicken fried with dried chillies and barbecued lamb.
The ikan patin tempoyak is river catfish cooked in a gravy of fermented durian.
The chicken fried with dried chillies is nice and spicy.
The kambing masak kerutub is a popular Kelantanese dish of mutton cooked in coconut milk.
Each group with 10 paying adults will receive a complimentary night's stay in a two-room Kinta Premier Apartment.
The buffet is priced at RM65++ per adult and RM35++ per child aged from 6 to 12.