- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Police were fully on duty until Karpal's cremation
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Young film director makes short film on selfish Malaysian drivers
- Councillor in critical condition after stabbed on chest
- Wenger wants Arsenal to prove their worth
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
IPOH: PALONG Coffee House will be serving a Ramadan buffet daily at 7pm, from July 10 to Aug 7 daily.
The coffee house is in Kinta Riverfront Hotel, here.
There will be starters, main dishes and desserts to whet the appetite.
Signature dishes to try are the sweet and sour fish, sotong masak lemak cili padi, pucuk paku lemak dengan ikan masin, ikan patin tempoyak, curry prawns, kambing masak kerutub, chicken fried with dried chillies and barbecued lamb.
The ikan patin tempoyak is river catfish cooked in a gravy of fermented durian.
The chicken fried with dried chillies is nice and spicy.
The kambing masak kerutub is a popular Kelantanese dish of mutton cooked in coconut milk.
Each group with 10 paying adults will receive a complimentary night's stay in a two-room Kinta Premier Apartment.
The buffet is priced at RM65++ per adult and RM35++ per child aged from 6 to 12.