- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu More
IPOH: PALONG Coffee House will be serving a Ramadan buffet daily at 7pm, from July 10 to Aug 7 daily.
The coffee house is in Kinta Riverfront Hotel, here.
There will be starters, main dishes and desserts to whet the appetite.
Signature dishes to try are the sweet and sour fish, sotong masak lemak cili padi, pucuk paku lemak dengan ikan masin, ikan patin tempoyak, curry prawns, kambing masak kerutub, chicken fried with dried chillies and barbecued lamb.
The ikan patin tempoyak is river catfish cooked in a gravy of fermented durian.
The chicken fried with dried chillies is nice and spicy.
The kambing masak kerutub is a popular Kelantanese dish of mutton cooked in coconut milk.
Each group with 10 paying adults will receive a complimentary night's stay in a two-room Kinta Premier Apartment.
The buffet is priced at RM65++ per adult and RM35++ per child aged from 6 to 12.