- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Yang di-Pertua Negeri among thousands to bid farewell
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- Karpal Singh's Death: Cortège arrives at crematorium More
IPOH: PALONG Coffee House will be serving a Ramadan buffet daily at 7pm, from July 10 to Aug 7 daily.
The coffee house is in Kinta Riverfront Hotel, here.
There will be starters, main dishes and desserts to whet the appetite.
Signature dishes to try are the sweet and sour fish, sotong masak lemak cili padi, pucuk paku lemak dengan ikan masin, ikan patin tempoyak, curry prawns, kambing masak kerutub, chicken fried with dried chillies and barbecued lamb.
The ikan patin tempoyak is river catfish cooked in a gravy of fermented durian.
The chicken fried with dried chillies is nice and spicy.
The kambing masak kerutub is a popular Kelantanese dish of mutton cooked in coconut milk.
Each group with 10 paying adults will receive a complimentary night's stay in a two-room Kinta Premier Apartment.
The buffet is priced at RM65++ per adult and RM35++ per child aged from 6 to 12.