- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- Celebrations on hold
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
Regent of Perak joins Muslims for Hari Raya Aidil Fitri prayers
Regent of Perak joins 2,000 Muslims for Hari Raya Aidil Fitri prayers.
He was accompanied by Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir and other state executive council mem bers.
After the prayers, Raja Nazrin spent some time mingling and greeting the the rakyat at the compound of the mosque.
He later proceeded to the royal mausoleum located next to the mosque to visit the grave of his brother Datuk Seri Raja Ashman Shah.
Raja Ashman, the second son of Sultan of Perak Sultan Azlan Shah and Raja Permaisuri Perak Tuanku Bainun, died on March 30, this year.
He also visited the graves of other relatives.
Later, Raja Nazrin and his consort Raja Puan Besar Perak Tuanku Zara Salim joined thousands of rakyat to attend a Hari Raya open house hosted by Zambry and his wife Datin Seri Saripah Zulkifli at the menteri besar's official residence in Ipoh.
Sultan Azlan Shah is currently in London for post-surgery treatment. He successfully underwent a surgery on his shoulder at a hospital in London on July 31.
Sultan Azlan will only return to Perak after the medical experts who treated him give their permission to do so.