- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- S. Korean girl killed by suicide jumper
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- KL vehicle number plates to start with W, ends with A
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- IGP: Zero tolerance for street crimes
- Moyes is the real deal
- Apek back in the dock
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- US soldier accused of secretly taping naked women
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station More
Regent of Perak joins Muslims for Hari Raya Aidil Fitri prayers
Regent of Perak joins 2,000 Muslims for Hari Raya Aidil Fitri prayers.
He was accompanied by Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir and other state executive council mem bers.
After the prayers, Raja Nazrin spent some time mingling and greeting the the rakyat at the compound of the mosque.
He later proceeded to the royal mausoleum located next to the mosque to visit the grave of his brother Datuk Seri Raja Ashman Shah.
Raja Ashman, the second son of Sultan of Perak Sultan Azlan Shah and Raja Permaisuri Perak Tuanku Bainun, died on March 30, this year.
He also visited the graves of other relatives.
Later, Raja Nazrin and his consort Raja Puan Besar Perak Tuanku Zara Salim joined thousands of rakyat to attend a Hari Raya open house hosted by Zambry and his wife Datin Seri Saripah Zulkifli at the menteri besar's official residence in Ipoh.
Sultan Azlan Shah is currently in London for post-surgery treatment. He successfully underwent a surgery on his shoulder at a hospital in London on July 31.
Sultan Azlan will only return to Perak after the medical experts who treated him give their permission to do so.