- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress up for auction
- WHO to help Saudi Arabia investigate coronavirus before haj
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Patient falls from ambulance and dies in Brazil
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- English player charged with betting breaches
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near US airport
- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Highway bridge collapses in US; people in water
- Madrid's Catholic Church says it needs exorcists
- End near if self denial continues More
Seremban: A Rela personnel who went hunting for red jungle fowl ('ayam hutan') at an oil palm plantation in Pasir Panjang, Port Dickson yesterday, was found shot dead.
Midon Idris, 44, who had a gunshot wound in the head, was believed to have accidently shot himself when his motorcycle skidded at Batu 22 Ladang Sengkang.
Initial police investigations have revealed that in the incident about 5.30pm, the victim fell off his machine, causing the shotgun which he carried to go off,
killing him on the spot.
Midon's friend who had also gone hunting for jungle fowl in another part of the plantation, found the body next to the blood-splattered motorcycle.
The body was sent to the Port Dickson Hospital. Based on initial investigations, the police do not suspect foul play. -- Bernama