- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Fragments of biblical treasure are up for sale
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- Egypt court rules against religious slogans More
KEMAMAN: The Terengganu Foundation (YT) is to distribute RM1.5 million to 2,752 Terengganu-born students accepted for further studies at matriculation and diploma levels this year.
From the total amount, RM929,500 will be given to 1,851 matriculation students who will receive RM900 each while RM542,250 will be given to 721 diploma students who will receive RM750 each.