- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Police: US newlyweds killed man for thrills More
KUANTAN: Three robbers locked a teacher, two children and her septuagenarian mother inside a bathroom before ransacking their house in Karak near here yesterday.
In the 10am incident in Taman Hijau, the trio took away a laptop, four mobile phones, jewellery and RM500.
After the robbers left, the 49-year-old teacher, two daughters, aged 13 and 20, and 75-year-old mother spent about 10 minutes to force open the door.
The teacher telephoned her husband for assistance before lodging a report at the Karak police headquarters.
Bentong acting police chief DSP Mohamad Mansor Mohd Nor said today, the robbers rushed into the house after training a parang at the septuagenarian's neck while she was reading a newspaper in the porch. -- BERNAMA