- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis'
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil More
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida: The Air Force has launched a rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida, carrying a top-secret satellite for the United States.
The unmanned Atlas V rocket lifted off Wednesday morning. On board was a satellite belonging to the National Reconnaissance Office.
The office declined for security reasons to provide any details of the satellite, its mission or even whether it reached orbit.
A launch attempt Monday was foiled by a problem with the environmental control system at the pad. -- AP