- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks More
PUTRAJAYA: The Registrar of Societies (ROS) can begin investigations into DAP following the party's failure to submit its report to the body yesterday, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said today.
He said DAP was supposed to submit its report within 60 days after its Central Executive Committee election on Dec 12 last year, but it had not done
so. The deadline was yesterday.
"This is no different from Umno which was banned before. We'll follow the existing law.
"We wait for the deadline and it was yesterday. ROS will take the necessary action," he told reporters after closing the "Jelajah Anak Malaysia" programme at the Pancarona Mini Stadium here. Bernama