- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records More
PUTRAJAYA: The Registrar of Societies (ROS) can begin investigations into DAP following the party's failure to submit its report to the body yesterday, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said today.
He said DAP was supposed to submit its report within 60 days after its Central Executive Committee election on Dec 12 last year, but it had not done
so. The deadline was yesterday.
"This is no different from Umno which was banned before. We'll follow the existing law.
"We wait for the deadline and it was yesterday. ROS will take the necessary action," he told reporters after closing the "Jelajah Anak Malaysia" programme at the Pancarona Mini Stadium here. Bernama