- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Four injured in RapidKL bus crash in Jalan Pudu
- Lynas engineer drowns in pond at plant
- United States thanks Malaysia for saving their soldiers in Somalia
- Downpour causes flash floods, traffic congestions in Klang Valley
- My kampung Taman Tun Dr Ismail
- 50 including 47 foreigners nabbed in Internet love scam in Kepong
- Shaken not stirred: Did 007 have alcoholic tremor?
- Annuar Musa quits all football posts with immediate effect
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Abducted baby rescued within 24 hours
- Milan orders removal of naughty Christmas tree
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Housewife cheated of RM20,000 worth of jewellery
- Football fan shot and killed in Buenos Aires More
PUTRAJAYA: The Registrar of Societies (ROS) can begin investigations into DAP following the party's failure to submit its report to the body yesterday, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said today.
He said DAP was supposed to submit its report within 60 days after its Central Executive Committee election on Dec 12 last year, but it had not done
so. The deadline was yesterday.
"This is no different from Umno which was banned before. We'll follow the existing law.
"We wait for the deadline and it was yesterday. ROS will take the necessary action," he told reporters after closing the "Jelajah Anak Malaysia" programme at the Pancarona Mini Stadium here. Bernama