- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- DAP's Nga chided over Tunship call
- White House national security aide Susan Rice to meet Anwar
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- klia2 receives ICAO nod, first landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- It's Obama's right to see Anwar or not: Dr M
- Obama to launch MaGIC in Cyberjaya on Sunday
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia to release preliminary report next week: PM
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families More
PUTRAJAYA: The Registrar of Societies (ROS) can begin investigations into DAP following the party's failure to submit its report to the body yesterday, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said today.
He said DAP was supposed to submit its report within 60 days after its Central Executive Committee election on Dec 12 last year, but it had not done
so. The deadline was yesterday.
"This is no different from Umno which was banned before. We'll follow the existing law.
"We wait for the deadline and it was yesterday. ROS will take the necessary action," he told reporters after closing the "Jelajah Anak Malaysia" programme at the Pancarona Mini Stadium here. Bernama