- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Floods fail to deter couple
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL More
PHNOM PENH: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak's wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor today joined the spouse programme to visit the Royal Palace of Cambodia in conjunction with the 20th Asean Summit.
The wives of the head of governments from Singapore, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia joined the programme, held in conjunction with the two-day Asean Summit which started here today.
The wives of foreign ministers of the five countries also joined the visit.
Among places visited during the trip were the Throne Hall, Silver Pagoda and the Museum of the King. --BERNAMA