- Dr M: Umno contest may prove detrimental
- Crying need to solve haze problem
- Return RM1.8 Million: “No man should enrich himself unjustly,” rules judge
- Water cuts in KL, Selangor
- Tabung Haji quota reduced by 20 per cent
- 'Continuous piling will damage other buildings'
- Developer ordered to pay back RM1.8m in condo fees
- A 78kg monster
- New threats to palm oil
- PM urges caution as haze worsens
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- Proton to cut prices on all models
- Thai Buddhist monks criticized for lavish behavior
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity
- Football: Ferguson's first Man Utd team sheet for sale More
PHNOM PENH: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak's wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor today joined the spouse programme to visit the Royal Palace of Cambodia in conjunction with the 20th Asean Summit.
The wives of the head of governments from Singapore, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia joined the programme, held in conjunction with the two-day Asean Summit which started here today.
The wives of foreign ministers of the five countries also joined the visit.
Among places visited during the trip were the Throne Hall, Silver Pagoda and the Museum of the King. --BERNAMA