- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Iran nuclear deal proves elusive
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Some mourners are still in disbelief
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- Everest Avalanche updates: 12 killed, 3 missing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Don't be apologetic in defending national interests, media told
- NSTP wins big at MPI-Petronas Awards
- 7.5-quake rattles southern Mexico: USGS More
Sabah to send largest delegation to Umno General Assembly
KOTA KINABALU: More than 600 Umno delegates from Sabah will attend the Umno General Assembly to be held for five days beginning Nov 29 at the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) in the federal capital.
State Umno Liaison chairman and Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman said the delegation this year would be the largest compared to the previous years.
"I also urge all division heads to constantly update their machinery to face the coming general election.
"Although we don't now when the general election will be held, our party, especially Umno, must make early preparation so that we will always be in a state of preparedness," he told reporters after chairing the Sabah Umno meeting at the Umno Building, here last night.
Musa, who is also the State Finance Minister, said the meeting also discussed the State Legislative Assembly sitting and the 2012 State Budget to be tabled today. -- BERNAMA