- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: A missing plane and emotional reunion on Twitter
- MISSING MH370: China 'deploys satellites' in search for Malaysia plane
- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING FLIGHT MH370: May the truth surface soon More
Sabah to send largest delegation to Umno General Assembly
KOTA KINABALU: More than 600 Umno delegates from Sabah will attend the Umno General Assembly to be held for five days beginning Nov 29 at the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) in the federal capital.
State Umno Liaison chairman and Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman said the delegation this year would be the largest compared to the previous years.
"I also urge all division heads to constantly update their machinery to face the coming general election.
"Although we don't now when the general election will be held, our party, especially Umno, must make early preparation so that we will always be in a state of preparedness," he told reporters after chairing the Sabah Umno meeting at the Umno Building, here last night.
Musa, who is also the State Finance Minister, said the meeting also discussed the State Legislative Assembly sitting and the 2012 State Budget to be tabled today. -- BERNAMA