- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Nelson Mandela dies
- DELIGHTFUL READ
- Why Umno must embrace social media faster
- Residents in Kuantan resuming daily routine
- SHOWBIZ: More than OK More
KUALA LUMPUR: PLUS Malaysia Berhad (PLUS) has reassured that it is continuously improving security measures to ensure its toll plaza attendants are safe at all times.
"The safety of our staff are of utmost importance and PLUS has a safety procedure that needs to be followed when managing toll collection," said PLUS chief operations officer, Mohammad Fuad Khusairi, in a statement today.
However, PLUS said the safety procedure could not be revealed to the public as this could be dangerous to toll plaza attendants as it involved their movements when dealing with collections.
Last Friday, two toll plaza attendants were injured after they were shot in a robbery at 10pm at the Seremban toll plaza north-bound. -- BERNAMA