- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- 40ha of forest land razed in 12-hour forest fire
- Trio gets death for trafficking cannabis
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Ancelotti mulls future, praises Beckham
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into US parade
- National hockey squad ready for world league semifinals More
KUALA LUMPUR: PLUS Malaysia Berhad (PLUS) has reassured that it is continuously improving security measures to ensure its toll plaza attendants are safe at all times.
"The safety of our staff are of utmost importance and PLUS has a safety procedure that needs to be followed when managing toll collection," said PLUS chief operations officer, Mohammad Fuad Khusairi, in a statement today.
However, PLUS said the safety procedure could not be revealed to the public as this could be dangerous to toll plaza attendants as it involved their movements when dealing with collections.
Last Friday, two toll plaza attendants were injured after they were shot in a robbery at 10pm at the Seremban toll plaza north-bound. -- BERNAMA