- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- First catenary traffic light launched
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Teenage boy drowns after getting trapped in quicksand
- 17 shoplots gutted in morning blaze
- Petronas reports major gas find
- Spanish 'ghost' airport goes up for sale
- House owners return to begin the big clean-up
- 5 killed in crash
- Neocolonialism of our place names
- Over 100,000 participate in anti-govt rally, Thai election on Feb 2 More
Riyadh: An angry four-year-old Saudi boy shot and killed his father for refusing to buy him a PlayStation, Saudi media reported on Monday.
The Asharq daily, citing police in the southern Jizan area, said the child, aged four years and seven months, grabbed his father’s pistol and shot him in the head.
According to the newspaper, the child had asked his father to buy him a PlayStation and the shooting took place after the man returned home without the desired object.
As he was undressing, the man put the weapon down, which the child then grabbed and fired at him from close range. -- AFP