- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- New Xbox more than a game console
- Malaysia can become great through balanced education: Idris
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- Bollywood bad boy Dutt held in 'terrorist' jail cell: report
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Bumiputeras can now afford to be involved in equity investments: Shahrir
- Poul-Erik Hoyer Larsen is the new President of BWF
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- 6 people injured in bomb explosion in Sg Golok More
Riyadh: An angry four-year-old Saudi boy shot and killed his father for refusing to buy him a PlayStation, Saudi media reported on Monday.
The Asharq daily, citing police in the southern Jizan area, said the child, aged four years and seven months, grabbed his father’s pistol and shot him in the head.
According to the newspaper, the child had asked his father to buy him a PlayStation and the shooting took place after the man returned home without the desired object.
As he was undressing, the man put the weapon down, which the child then grabbed and fired at him from close range. -- AFP