- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- 5 killed in crash
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- 'No place for Shia' More
SHANGHAI - Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher rolled back the years on Friday in his Mercedes as he clocked the fastest time in practice for the Chinese Grand Prix, just ahead of Lewis Hamilton.
Formula One attempted to get back to the business of racing in Shanghai after all the talk about Bahrain, with the decorated German setting the pace at a damp and cool Shanghai International Circuit.
Schumacher roared around the 5.45-kilometre (3.4 miles) circuit in one min 35.973sec, as he goes in search of his first pole position and race victory since coming out of retirement in 2010.
The 43-year-old, one of the greatest Formula One drivers. - AFP