- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- A party determined to transform More
Seaport Terminal wins Penang Port privatisation bid
KUALA LUMPUR: Seaport Terminal (Johor) Sdn Bhd is the successful bidder for the proposed privatisation of Penang Port Sdn Bhd.
"Nevertheless, negotiations with the company on the privatisation agreement is still ongoing," Transport Minister Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha told Dewan Rakyat
He said among the terms of the agreement was for the company to bear the cost of dredging works to deepen the Penang Port channel.
Kong said this in a written reply to Chong Eng (DAP-Bukit Mertajam) who had asked for an update on the Penang Port privatisation. -- BERNAMA