- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records More
Selangor MB to discuss dissolution of state assembly next week
KUALA SELANGOR: Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim will discuss the dissolution of the Selangor State Legislative Assembly next week.
"I will discuss the matter with Pakatan Rakyat state asemblymen in Selangor. As I said earlier, several decisions will be made after Chap Goh Mei.
"I will make an announcement after the discussion is over," he told reporters after attending the Diamond Jubilee celebration of Masjid Ar Rahman in Kampung Bukit Badong, Bestari Jaya, here today. On Jan 30, he said the Selangor state assembly would be dissolved after Chap Goh Mei but the next day clarified it was made to pressure the Prime Minister into announcing the general election date.
On the water issue, Khalid reiterated that Langat 2 project should be part of the restructuring of the water industry in Selangor.
"We must act together (Langat 2 and restructuring of water industry). Come up with the overall cost of Langat 2, who will fund the project and how it will effect the water tariff water in Selangor," he added. -- BERNAMA