- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- FRENCH LEAGUE CUP: Pressure piling on PSG
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured More
Selangor MB to discuss dissolution of state assembly next week
KUALA SELANGOR: Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim will discuss the dissolution of the Selangor State Legislative Assembly next week.
"I will discuss the matter with Pakatan Rakyat state asemblymen in Selangor. As I said earlier, several decisions will be made after Chap Goh Mei.
"I will make an announcement after the discussion is over," he told reporters after attending the Diamond Jubilee celebration of Masjid Ar Rahman in Kampung Bukit Badong, Bestari Jaya, here today. On Jan 30, he said the Selangor state assembly would be dissolved after Chap Goh Mei but the next day clarified it was made to pressure the Prime Minister into announcing the general election date.
On the water issue, Khalid reiterated that Langat 2 project should be part of the restructuring of the water industry in Selangor.
"We must act together (Langat 2 and restructuring of water industry). Come up with the overall cost of Langat 2, who will fund the project and how it will effect the water tariff water in Selangor," he added. -- BERNAMA