- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP
- Fragments of biblical treasure are up for sale
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Reports: 27 indicted in Bari match-fixing inquiry
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend More
Selangor MB to discuss dissolution of state assembly next week
KUALA SELANGOR: Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim will discuss the dissolution of the Selangor State Legislative Assembly next week.
"I will discuss the matter with Pakatan Rakyat state asemblymen in Selangor. As I said earlier, several decisions will be made after Chap Goh Mei.
"I will make an announcement after the discussion is over," he told reporters after attending the Diamond Jubilee celebration of Masjid Ar Rahman in Kampung Bukit Badong, Bestari Jaya, here today. On Jan 30, he said the Selangor state assembly would be dissolved after Chap Goh Mei but the next day clarified it was made to pressure the Prime Minister into announcing the general election date.
On the water issue, Khalid reiterated that Langat 2 project should be part of the restructuring of the water industry in Selangor.
"We must act together (Langat 2 and restructuring of water industry). Come up with the overall cost of Langat 2, who will fund the project and how it will effect the water tariff water in Selangor," he added. -- BERNAMA