- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
Selangor MB to discuss dissolution of state assembly next week
KUALA SELANGOR: Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim will discuss the dissolution of the Selangor State Legislative Assembly next week.
"I will discuss the matter with Pakatan Rakyat state asemblymen in Selangor. As I said earlier, several decisions will be made after Chap Goh Mei.
"I will make an announcement after the discussion is over," he told reporters after attending the Diamond Jubilee celebration of Masjid Ar Rahman in Kampung Bukit Badong, Bestari Jaya, here today. On Jan 30, he said the Selangor state assembly would be dissolved after Chap Goh Mei but the next day clarified it was made to pressure the Prime Minister into announcing the general election date.
On the water issue, Khalid reiterated that Langat 2 project should be part of the restructuring of the water industry in Selangor.
"We must act together (Langat 2 and restructuring of water industry). Come up with the overall cost of Langat 2, who will fund the project and how it will effect the water tariff water in Selangor," he added. -- BERNAMA