- There is a need to rewrite Malaysian history - Tun Mahathir
- Perodua offers more affordable, quality cars
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan faces baby sex test inquiry
- Lahad Datu police still investigating teen's abduction claim
- Japan experts mull rules on chimeric embryos
- Justin Bieber in traffic accident in Los Angeles
- Police seeks killer who knifed 54-year-old man in Jalan Imbi
- Agong launches RM 600 million MSU campus
- Dating site for broody singles launches in Denmark
- Cops seize fake firearms
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- EAT WELL: Salty signals
- Korean Air orders 11 Boeing long-haul jets in $3.6bn deal
- Clearing up the wreckage More
KUALA LUMPUR: Pakatan Rakyat Council has recommended that Selangor should not participate in the 13th general election unless the Election Commission cleans up the state's electoral roll.
Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim said the council had conveyed this to the Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim.
Selangor should not take part if the election is called early, he said after chairing the council meeting, he said.