- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu More
KUALA LUMPUR: Pakatan Rakyat Council has recommended that Selangor should not participate in the 13th general election unless the Election Commission cleans up the state's electoral roll.
Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim said the council had conveyed this to the Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim.
Selangor should not take part if the election is called early, he said after chairing the council meeting, he said.