- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- 'Anwar using Red Bean Army to incite hatred'
- Introduction of SOSMA to replace ISA draws mixed reaction from law practitioners
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- 260,000 jobs by year-end More
SEREMBAN: A senior citizen was killed when a car crashed into his motorcycle while he was making a U-turn while making a U-turn at Kilometre 12, Jalan Seremban–Kuala Pilah, near Bukit Putus here today.
Lua Ah Ngan, 64, died on the spot due to serious head and body injuries in the 2.30pm incident, while the car driver, Ang Kak Jit, 24, escaped unscathed.
Ang said he was driving towards Bahau when Lua, who was riding with a woman pillion rider, made a U-turn in front of him.
He said the impact caused Lua to be thrown onto his car, adding that the woman pillion rider, who was injured, was sent to the Tuanku Jaafar Hospital.
Seremban police chief ACP Saiful Azly Kamaruddin, when contacted, confirmed the accident. -- BERNAMA