- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- Mandela family 'humbled' by thousands turning out in cold, rain
- Tears as Mandela lies in state
- Najib leaves for Tokyo
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Three nations close to joining Chemical Weapons Convention
- 11 commando trainees, 2 instructors to get Pingat Gagah Berani
- Mukhriz launches Ansara Club
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- RTD confiscates 24 vehicles in joint ops
- Why judge those who help sincerely?
- Demolished without any warning More
KULIM: Police crippled a cable steaing ring with the arrest of seven people including a women at the premises of a scrap dealer in Jalan Sungai Ular here at 11.30am today.
Kedah CID chief ACP Mohd Nashir Ya said the suspects, aged from 22 to 71 years, were all believed to be workers of the dealership.
He added that the raiding team also recovered more than 100 kilogrammes of stolen Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) cables which were stored in gunny sacks at the site. Bernama