- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: Families cling to faint hopes: psychologist More
KULIM: Police crippled a cable steaing ring with the arrest of seven people including a women at the premises of a scrap dealer in Jalan Sungai Ular here at 11.30am today.
Kedah CID chief ACP Mohd Nashir Ya said the suspects, aged from 22 to 71 years, were all believed to be workers of the dealership.
He added that the raiding team also recovered more than 100 kilogrammes of stolen Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) cables which were stored in gunny sacks at the site. Bernama