- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Police solved Pakistani murder More
Shebby appointed Blackburn Rover's football director
KUALA LUMPUR -- Former Malaysian international and football pundit Serbegeth Singh or better known as 'Shebby' has been appointed English Championship division, Blackburn Rovers football director next season.
According to reports from the Dailymail of United Kingdom today, Shebby’s appointment was confirmed by club owner, Venky's (India) Limited.
Venky's is the Indian-based company which specialized in chicken meat processing and pharmaceutical products for both poultry and human usage, owned by brothers Balaji Rao and Venkatesh Rao.
The report added that one of Shebby's tasks were to act as a go-between Venky's owner and the club manager, Steve Kean.
The 44-year-old Kean's future at the club remains uncertain after being relegated from the top flight - English Premier League (EPL) to Championship division next season - after finishing second from the bottom last season.
Shebby is expected to leave his current job as a pundit in the local private television cable news station to take up the job. - Bernama