- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Everest Avalanche updates: 12 killed, 3 missing
- Iran nuclear deal proves elusive
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Karpal Singh's Death: Some mourners are still in disbelief
- Don't be apologetic in defending national interests, media told
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Public urged to take precautionary measures against MERS More
KAJANG: A tyre shop owner and his female companion were found dead with multiple slash wounds at a house in Taman Segar Perdana in Batu 9 here early this morning.
Victims, Leong Kian Sheong, 37, and Vivien Wong, 20, were found in a reading room at the ground floor of the double-storey house with multiple slashes and stab wounds in their abdomens.
Leong’s friend, who declined to be identified said he had not been able to contact Leong since morning and had gone to his house at about 10pm to check on him.
He told the reporters that the front door was unlocked and found them lying in pools of blood next to each other.
Police who were alerted on the incident arrived at the scene at 10.30pm.
Initial investigation showed that there were no signs of forced entry into the house suggested that the murderer could be someone close to the victims.
Kajang police chief Assistant Commissioner Ab Rashid Ab Wahab said the victims’ personal belongings and two of Leong’s luxury vehicles including a Toyota Vellfire were missing.
“The suspect managed to flee the scene with the victims’ watches, jewellery and cash together with his BMW and Toyota Vellfire,” said ab Rashid.
He said police are investigating the case as murder and the bodies have been sent to Hospital Serdang for a post mortem.