- 'Errant drivers are cheating the system'
- 'No jobs for medical grads next year'
- Kidnapped Taiwanese tourist rescued by Philippines security forces
- Indonesian Muslims protest Christmas in Aceh
- MCA 2013 : Timeline
- Chinese billionaire missing after France helicopter 'crash'
- Kidnapped Taiwan woman returns home
- Mourinho feels the heat
- MCA 2013 : Party's future in members hands - Dr Chua
- I listen to people's plight, says Najib
- Five Indian policemen accused of gangraping teenager
- Firemen rescue 152 children, teens trapped on Bukit Broga
- MCA 2013 : Liow is new party president
- Wisma Putra's dilemma
- SEA GAMES: Women's football squad miss bronze, lose 0-6 to Myanmar More
GEORGE TOWN : Two sisters here have claimed trial to an attempted murder charge.
Lee Wai Mai, 63, and her sister Lee Wai Chee, 60, were jointly charged with stabbing Wai Mai's daughter-in-law Yeoh Kar Tin, 42.
The sisters were also accused of a second charge of causing mischief with fire on the victim's flat unit during the May 8 incident.
The victim, who also suffered 50 per cent burn injuries, was rescued by firefighters while putting put the blaze.