- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- BN did not steal victory in GE13 - Najib
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- FA Cup premier league results
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- Felda settlers stage protest
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon More
SHAH ALAM: A site supervisor of a construction company was yesterday charged with five counts of cheating, falsifying documents and criminal breach of trust.
Chooi Kui Chan, 35, from Puchong was charged with cheating Zainol Mat on the price of renovation works his home. He also told Zainol to settle part of the payment of RM800.
He was also charged with two counts of falsifying receipts issued to customers by claiming he received a lower amount of payment, in order to cheat his company, and two other charges of criminal breach of trust amounting to RM3,449.
The offences were allegedly committed at Classic Construction and Renovation’s office premises at No. 51, Jalan Jejarom 3, Bandar Bukit Beruntung between Oct 15, 2011 and March 27, this year.
Judge Aslam Zainuddin granted Chooi RM12,000 bail with one surety for all the charges and fixed July 12 for trial.
DPP Fatin Hadni Kamaruddin prosecuted while Chooi was not represented.