- BANTING MURDER: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- S. Korean girl killed by suicide jumper
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- KL vehicle number plates to start with W, ends with A
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- IGP: Zero tolerance for street crimes
- Moyes is the real deal
- Apek back in the dock
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- US soldier accused of secretly taping naked women
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station More
Kuala Lumpur: Six shophouses at the 18th Mile, Jalan Besar Ipoh, Rawang, near here, were destroyed in a fire this evening.
Selangor Fire and Rescue Department assistant director (operations) Mohd Sani Harul said there were no casuaties in the 4pm incident.
He said the department received a call from the public on the fire and sent two fire trucks from Rawang and Selangor with 15 firemen to the scene.
"The fire trucks arrived at the scene 10 minutes later and the fire was put out in half-an-hour.
"The cause of the fire and losses are still being investigated," he told Bernama through the short-messaging service. -- Bernama